- Organisation: The Planners
- Creative and Artistic director: The Cintamani Stone – Architect of Emotion
- Technical direction: Trimex bvba
- Video Engineering: Visual Solutions
- Video Equipment: CT MEA, Mediapro Dubai, Faber Audiovisuals
- Projectors & Mediaserver Operations: Visual Solutions
To start the New Year, Visual solutions were asked by Trimex BVBA, commissioned by The Planners to manage the video engineering, installation and mediaserver programming for a huge 1000sqm LED Wall and a simply massive 2800sqm pitch projection surface. The iconic Khalifa Stadium was the venue for the official launch of the very first Qatar Esports WEGA Global Games™ where fans were treated to a fabulous show-stopping live event to unveil this brand new 3-year global eSports competition.
After just a month to prepare, Visual Solutions sent a team to the stadium with no less than 18 x Panasonic PT RZ31k Projectors for the ground area, delivered by CT MEA while the LED screen came courtesy of Mediapro Dubai. For the holographics upstage centre, Faber Audiovisuals supplied 4 x 32k Barco UDX4K Projectors and the Pepperscrim came from ShowTex. Our teams managed and installed, aligned and programmed the entire experience
We would like to thank Trimex BVBA, The Cintamani Stone – Architect of Emotion and The Planners for creative, technical and production excellence. A magnificent team effort!